« Home | Next: What A Blessing! »
| Next: The First »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Little Buddy

Date of occurence:
March 15, 2007.
Our little critter is 1 month and 8 days old.

Some pics of our grandbaby. Don't say you didn't expect this. You should have! hehe.

Hi ceiling!!!

(I don't know what he saw, but I am guessing it was the popcorn on the ceiling. He must have Oma's sweet-tooth. grin)

Oops, I don't like to have my picture taken. That light half blinded me!


Omaaa... quit! Do that one more time and I will never look at you again!

Yeah, I quit torturing the little critter. He started to look cross-eyed after this one. But at least we captured one of those precious little smiles. I pray that when he sees The Light of the world, his reaction will be in reversed order from these pics! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022