« Home | Next: Activities II »
| Next: It's A Boy! »
| Next: Links »
| Next: Activities »
| Next: Critter's Cooings III »
| Next: Critter's Cooings II »
| Next: My Policy »
| Next: Critter's Cooings »
| Next: My Little Buddy »
| Next: What A Blessing! »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Monday, November 10, 2008

Critter's Cooings IV

Date of occurence:
September 30, 2007.
Our lil' Kc is almost 10 months old.

It's been a while since my last ramblings to y'all and oh boy, I don't know where to start! Oma says: "At the start", well I would if I knew where that was. So much has and is happening. I guess I start with the end, haha. I am going to have a little brother!!! Mom says he will be called Leo. Doesn't that mean lion?? So if he is going to be the lion, then maybe I can be the lamb and we can (p)lay together! Sounds good to me. :-D

Speaking of laying, that's something I don't do much anymore, unless I go to sleep. I crawl on all fours now and get where I want to. Yeah, I get myself into mischief, sigh. I have complete control of my hands as well, so I grab things I am not supposed to. Well hey!!! I plead total ignorance! hehe. Come on you guys.... baby-proof the place!



Oh, I broke a tooth! Noooo, I couldn't actually break one, cause I didn't have one yet, but I do now! Glad too, cause it sure has been hurting for a while. It's one of my upper-teeth coming out. Hmmm, maybe that will help eating one of those Oreos. I wonder why they call it Oreo. Area would have been a better name. I can't eat one without showing I did.



What I like most is standing up. Whenever I can, I pull myself up and I am getting quite good at it too. As long as I got something to hold on to, like Opa's goatee or Oma's hair, haha. Oma said I could as long as I only pull out her gray ones. Duh, I told her not to be picky.



I like making people laugh. I was laying in my play-pen and Oma covered me up with a blanket cause my feet were getting cold. So I lay perfectly still, till she had me tucked in all snug and warm and then.... I trampled the blankie off with my chunkies and gave her a big smile. She didn't get it at first and told me not to do that cause I was gonna get cold. Ok, Oma, let's try this again. I layed perfectly still again, she covered me up again and ..... trample, trample, big grin. She looked at my big grin and suddenly bursts out laughing. To confirm her suspicion, we went through the same routine. It made Oma laugh so hard, which in return was so funny to me, that I grinned so big, I thought my face was about to split open!

She turned to Opa and said:" Did you see that?! The little stinker. He does it on purpose!"

Of course I do, silly! I like having some fun, hehe.

You know what is fascinating? Hearing Opa sing! Oh, I love it and stare at him just to find out how he does it. My noises are still very uncoordinated and incoherent. They don't make sense yet. Make sense? grin.



The other day, Opa was playing some music on the computer and Oma and I were sitting with him and listening and there was this song they both liked and they started to sway and rock back and forth and tried to show me how to do it as well. It was catchy, so I start hopping up and down. See, I can dance!!! I just got my own style. I am hip and I hop! grin.

Okay y'all, I gotta run (crawl). I will be back though! And that is no threat, hehe. I don't know yet how to give hugs, but whatever passes for one, you just got it! :-D



Thanks for letting me share this and for taking the time to read my ramblings. God bless y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022