« Home | Next: Hey You Guys! »
| Next: Hectic Was A Breeze »
| Next: Our New Grandson »
| Next: A Quick Update »
| Next: Baby Shower Update »
| Next: Baby Shower »
| Next: First Encounter »
| Next: No Critter's Cooings »
| Next: Critter's Cooings V »
| Next: So Blessed! »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Uh Oh

What I had suspected came through. April overdid and it sort of backfired on her. She is exhausted physically and needed the help. So I am spending my days over at their home again and helping out, as best as I can.

I say "as best as I can", because these old muscles and that ol' back are protesting this morning with every move I make. Plus, my throat is sore. No good sign. It usually indicated I am getting a cold. Not very surprisingly, considering the fact that our oldest lil' rascal has a runny nose since yesterday. I guess those nasty little germs jumped over to me. I also suspect youngest lil' critter is the next victim.

Me getting a cold is no good! It takes me months to recover, because my immune system is so low, thanks to all the Rheumatoid Arthritis medications.

April's wound is healing, slowly, but surely. She saw the doctor again yesterday and some tissue had to be removed, because it was infected to a point where it wouldn't grow together anymore. It was not too bad though. Mentally and emotionally she is on the edge and needs lots of support.
Well, God knows all about it and there is a reason for everything. If I go down, I know He will open other doors. He is always there to provide and support!:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022