« Home | Next: Dressing Games »
| Next: Splashing Fun »
| Next: He Did It! »
| Next: Making Fun »
| Next: Joys And Messes »
| Next: Our Little Rascal »
| Next: Critter's Cooings Part VII »
| Next: Critter's Cooings Part VI »
| Next: Outdoor Fun With Grand Kids »
| Next: Have Fun »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cherry Flavored Fun

Date of occurrence:
July 24, 2008.
Lil' Kc is now 15 and a half months old.

The other day our daughter and our little critters came buy to spend the evening. As soon as she opened the front door, our oldest grand son stepped in, ran up to me with one of his little arms stretched out.

He was so eager to show me what he got. I picked him up, just as my daughter, who stepped in carrying our youngest grand baby said: "Don't touch him, he is sticky all over!"

Yup, I discovered that, since I had picked him up already. He had been sucking on a candy pacifier. His little face, hands and clothes, were covered with a thin layer of the sticky, sugary substance and he had already rubbed it off on me as well.

"Ohhh, he got it on your clothes now too!", daughter said.
I couldn't help but smile and told her I didn't mind. That's what the washer was for. Enjoying and sharing his enthusiasm, was much more important, then the stains on my clothes.

And he was more then willing to share. He tried to pop it in my mouth several times. I took his hand and pretended to taste it, while he had the biggest smile on his little face, as if he wanted to say: "Isn't that good?!"

Yes, it was good. I got a taste of it, when I wiped the stickiness of my face. It was cherry flavor by the way. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022