« Home | Next: The Best With Every Bite »
| Next: Making A Living »
| Next: Decreasing A Health Risk »
| Next: The Birthday Party »
| Next: What A Relief »
| Next: Warm and Snuggly »
| Next: Lesson Learned! »
| Next: The Road To Independence »
| Next: Halloween »
| Next: Growing Up Cheaper »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Monday, January 10, 2011

Cottontop, Curlymop

Date of occurrence:
November 21,2010.

While I was taking pictures of our little man at work, he insisted I took a picture of his head.

I didn't mind and took the picture, before I tried to figure out why he wanted a picture of just his head, or rather his hair as you can see. Several questions, answers and minutes later, I understood it was just for fun.

I guess he wanted to see for himself why Opa constantly calls him 'Cottontop, Curlymop'. Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022