« Home | Next: Pajama Party »
| Next: The Chicken Pox »
| Next: First Bike Ride »
| Next: The Sock Ball Fight »
| Next: Like Father Like Son »
| Next: The Dream Maker »
| Next: Buddies »
| Next: The Visit »
| Next: Special Delivery »
| Next: Waking Up To A Smile »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, January 20, 2016

You Sick?

Date of occurrence:
December 17, 2015.

Each time we come over, Isabella runs out of the door to greet us with a big hug.

Last week I was stricken with a cold and I told her I couldn't give her a hug, because I was sick and didn't want to pass it on.

She laid her head against my leg instead and gently stroked it as to comfort me. That was so sweet and instead of hugging and kissing us, she blew a galore of kisses when we left.

Today we are going over again and the antibiotics I got from the doctor did their job.

Bell comes running out, as usual. She stops right in front of me and inquires: "Opai (yes, she calls both of us Opai), you sick?"

I tell her I am no longer sick and she gives me a great, big Bella hug and a kiss.

We were surprised she remembered. We shouldn't be.

She is a smart and sweet little critter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022