« Home | Next: Splashing Fun »
| Next: He Did It! »
| Next: Making Fun »
| Next: Joys And Messes »
| Next: Our Little Rascal »
| Next: Critter's Cooings Part VII »
| Next: Critter's Cooings Part VI »
| Next: Outdoor Fun With Grand Kids »
| Next: Have Fun »
| Next: Uh Oh »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dressing Games

Date of occurrence:
July 20, 2008.

Getting our 15 month old grand son dressed is both a chore as well as a joy. I already learned pretty quick in order to keep him laying on his back, so I could change his diaper, or get his clothes on, I have to keep him busy. Usually, I give him something to hold, or play with. What happens if I don't? He turns over quicker then a bullet and takes off!

He sure knows how to make everything fun though. Whatever he has got his little hands on, he shakes it for a few and then let's go, sending it flying through the room. That in itself he thinks is already funny, but he sure bursts out laughing when he sees my pretended surprised 'What was that?'-face. This little game goes on until we are done.

He is getting more and more cooperative with getting him dressed, but he sure knows how to keep me busy as well. I don't mind at all. In fact, I love it.

I do have to keep in mind though, to give him something soft to play with. We like to keep our windows in one piece! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Corry dearest =) The date is 2008:o)

5/2/09 1:51 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks for pointing that out, Lieve Zus. :-)

God's Grace.

5/2/09 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022