« Home | Next: Santa's Little Helper »
| Next: A Good Bargain »
| Next: Nostalgic, Safe and Fun »
| Next: Know That Song? »
| Next: A Great Opportunity »
| Next: You okay? »
| Next: It Works Like A Charm »
| Next: Happy BirthDay Song »
| Next: On Target »
| Next: At The Top Of His Lungs »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Great Gift Ideas

This post brought to you by Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

Christmas dinner is usually at our house and every year I find myself in a bind when it comes to providing all of us with drinks. I either don't have enough to cater to everyone, or I keep walking back and forth to the kitchen.

This drink dispenser from Pier 1 is what I need for this Holiday season, because it would be the perfect solution to my problem; I can set it on the buffet and even the grandchildren can fill up their glasses at their hearts' content.

I usually have trouble coming up with gift ideas for myself, but this year is a breeze, due to so many items and bargains on the Pier 1 site. This Bee Hive drink dispenser would be just one of the many holiday gifts I would love to find under the Christmas tree.

I also applaud the initiative of Pier 1 Imports to donate $1 to Toys for Tots for every fan they get on Facebook. So, go there and become a fan. You can also drop off a wrapped or unwrapped toy to support Toys for Tots, or make a donation during November and December, at the register. You don't have an excuse saying you don't know where to find a Pier 1 near you: just enter your zip code on their site!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022