« Home | Next: It Works Like A Charm »
| Next: Happy BirthDay Song »
| Next: On Target »
| Next: At The Top Of His Lungs »
| Next: Done In No Time »
| Next: Happy Birthday, Emmy! »
| Next: Thank You! »
| Next: Down The Drain »
| Next: To Whom It Concerns »
| Next: Biding Their Time »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You okay?

Date of occurrence:
October 15, 2010.

It is so obvious that we all lead by example and little Kc shows us that over and over again. When someone is coughing we ask if they are okay. When they are doing something and we hear a loud noise, we ask if they are okay. Even during the day we tend to inquire on several occasions if our loved ones are alright.

I tend to sit on the bench when I take our little man outside to play in the yard. That way I can watch him and be there in case he gets hurt. While I was sitting there, I had to sneeze several times. He dropped what he was doing, turned and called out to me from halfway across the yard: "Oma, you okay?"

That was so endearing and I couldn't help but smile when I assured the little guy: "Yes baby, Oma is okay!" :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022