« Home | Next: Happy Easter! »
| Next: A Good Job »
| Next: Time Flies »
| Next: Dinosaur Gonna Get Me »
| Next: I Want That Car! »
| Next: Electrifying »
| Next: Kc Is Back! »
| Next: In Need of A Bath »
| Next: The Party »
| Next: Happy Birthday Casey »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Monday, April 25, 2011

Family Visits

Guest post written by Kendra Owens

Next week, my grandson is going to be able to visit my husband and me. It's been a long time since we've had the opportunity to see him. He's been going to college in Ohio, and he's been out of the state for nearly two years now. Before he started school, we used to see him all the time. Our son and daughter-in-law only live several miles down the road, so we'd usually all get dinner together at least once a week. Also, our grandson would come over if we needed a favor done around the house. He's a great kid, and I'm glad he's coming back to visit everyone.

I'm really anticipating our visit together. My husband and I really got the place looking good for company. I also got a new Miracle Ear hearing aid so that I could finally get around some of my old hearing problems that get in the way of family conversations. I can't wait to hear about all of his adventures in Ohio. He's growing up so much, and we're so proud of him. It's going to be great when he visits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022