« Home | Next: Full Throttle »
| Next: Scouting Rewards »
| Next: The Bubble Gum Boy »
| Next: The Talk »
| Next: Bath Time, Fun Time »
| Next: Priceless »
| Next: Back To Class »
| Next: Admiration And Fascinating »
| Next: From Heatwave To Snow Storm »
| Next: A First »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Connection

Date of occurrence:
September 4, 2015.

It's time for Kc to wake up and get ready for school.

The little man must be extremely tired, because I can't get a rise out of him no matter how hard I try.

After several times prodding him to wake up, I resort to play: "Oma to Kc. Oma to Kc. Are you there?"

He stirs, rolls on his back and still half asleep he says: "Momma said...the next time...I could bring the walkie talkies."

I smile. I understand the connection his brain made and I am glad we finally established a line of communication.

Yes, he is awake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022