« Home | Next: Halloween »
| Next: Leaving The Leaves »
| Next: A Job Well Done »
| Next: I Stay With You »
| Next: Never Too Many Cooks »
| Next: The New Crib »
| Next: Don't Thank Me.... »
| Next: Lunch Time »
| Next: The Race Track »
| Next: Jamboree On The Air »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, January 12, 2017

Ghostly Encounters

Date of occurrence:
November 3, 2016.

As I wake up our little man, the first thing out of his mouth is: "I had the scariest dream ever."

I have to know of course, and he tells me about his nightmare.

Kc: "There was this ghost lady and she wanted to kill me. She came at me with a knife and then she suddenly stopped. We went to a restaurant for some food and I told her I didn't believe in ghosts, because they don't exist. She said they did.

I invited her over to my house and when we got there, a ghost was standing in the door. He wouldn't let me in and tried to kill me."

Me: "What happened?"
Kc: "You woke me up."
Me: "Wow. You sure had some ghostly encounters last night, huh?"
Kc: "Yeah!"

As we go through our morning routine, I wonder what prompted him to dream about ghosts. I don't have to wait very long. About 15 minutes later he asks: "Oh. BTW, did I tell y'all I saw the new Ghost Buster movie with Mama last weekend?"

Nope, he hadn't told us that, but it explains a lot.

He must have gone to sleep with the movie on his mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022