« Home | Next: Lunch Time »
| Next: The Race Track »
| Next: Jamboree On The Air »
| Next: Seven Years Old »
| Next: Rocking And Rolling »
| Next: So Proud »
| Next: What A Find! »
| Next: Best Day Ever »
| Next: Teamwork »
| Next: Sleepy Head »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, December 18, 2016

Don't Thank Me....

Date of occurrence:
October 21, 2016.

Kc is sick and Mom thinks it is time for him to see a doctor. While Opa takes them over to the health facility, I watch Lily and Isabella.

I play with them a little bit and notice all the dishes in the sink. I might as well make myself useful by taking care of those.

Bell pulls up a chair next to me and tells me where everything goes. She even is so kind to help me put up the cups and plates.

Lily is doing her own thing and crawls from one end of the living room and kitchen to the other. Every now and then she stops to play with a toy.

We are almost finished when Mom and Kc get back. Mom is pleasantly surprised and extremely grateful for all the work we took out of her hands.

Don't thank me, thank Bell.

I couldn't have done it without her!:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022