« Home | Next: Sick »
| Next: A Joyful Task »
| Next: Sinterklaas »
| Next: Park- And Playing »
| Next: A Quiet Thanksgiving »
| Next: Sweet Dreams »
| Next: The Awards »
| Next: Chap Lip »
| Next: Book Report »
| Next: Fall Fest »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, March 17, 2017

Having A Ball

Date of occurrence:
December 9, 2016.

Kc is having a school dance this afternoon. Having changed into his 'disco' clothes, we drop him off at the gym around 4pm, where aunt A. will be picking him up again two hours later.

We hope our little man is having a good time. We don't have to wait too long to hear our hopes became reality. A little after 6 pm Kc steps in the door. His little, red, sweaty face tells the tale and he is all smiles and excitement.

We hear he danced with his girlfriend (or at least one of them), picked up another girlfriend from the 5th grade, and along with a friend from class, they all danced together the entire time.

Kc: "I was sweating and sweating, but I just kept on dancing and kept on dancing. I needed to go to the bathroom, but I just kept on dancing. Oh, and I even hit myself in the face a few times while I was dancing, but I didn't care. I just kept on dancing."

Dancing scenes from Saturday Night Fever flash before our eyes. John Travolta probably had nothing on our little man.

There is no denying the school dance was a hit.

Our little man had a ball!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022