« Home | Next: Work Of Art »
| Next: The Ice Cube »
| Next: 5th Grade »
| Next: New Pets »
| Next: The ABC Song »
| Next: The Boys »
| Next: The Girls »
| Next: A New Rank »
| Next: Wrapping And Frapping »
| Next: Sprouting Up »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, July 2, 2017

I Heart You

Date of occurrence:
June 8, 2017.

We are watching a movie and Isabella is sitting next to me on the couch. She loves to cuddle and leans against me while stroking my arm and hand.

All of a sudden she says with affection in her voice: "I love you so much."
Me, smiling: "I love you too so much."
Bell: "I love you with all heart."

She puts her little hands together, makes a heart, holds it up and confirms: "All heart."

Aw, I heart you too, little girl! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022