« Home | Next: Game Design »
| Next: The Apprentice »
| Next: Electronics »
| Next: The Odor Prohibitor »
| Next: Resident Camp »
| Next: Confusing »
| Next: A Welcome Break »
| Next: Wired »
| Next: Ready »
| Next: Oh, Yuck »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, July 23, 2017

Potty Training

Date of occurrence:
July 3, 2017.

As I enter the front bathroom, a poignant smell of urine hits my nose. That doesn't make much sense and I look around to see if the boys by accident missed the mark.

The culprit of the odor is quickly found. The contents of the trashcan is all wet and smelly.

Both Kc and Leo are sitting on the couch, watching TV.
Me: "Hey, boys. Did one of you by accident peed outside the potty?"
Leo: "I thought I cleaned it all up."
Me: "What happened?"
Leo: "I was using the bathroom and I turned around to close the door."
Me: "While you were peeing?"
Leo, rather embarrassed: "Yes."

I can almost picture what happened and unsuccessfully try to hide a smile. That explains it and I let him of the hook.

Amused I wonder if we should go back in time.

Back to those 'good' old days of potty training! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022