« Home | Next: Resident Camp »
| Next: Confusing »
| Next: A Welcome Break »
| Next: Wired »
| Next: Ready »
| Next: Oh, Yuck »
| Next: No, It's Not »
| Next: Not There »
| Next: Being Bugged »
| Next: Opa Fixed It »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Odor Prohibitor

Date of occurrence:
July 1, 2017.

Emmaly has been playing in her room when she suddenly appears with a nose clip in her hand.

I don't exactly remember where it came from, but I do know that one of the kids got it a while back.

Emmaly: "Oma? Can I take this with me to Mama's?"
Me: "Sure. What do you need it for?"
Emmaly: "So I can put it on my nose when I change Lily's diaper in the morning."

She demonstrates the nose clip and I can't help but laugh so loud, I almost fall off the couch.



I finally regain my composure.
Me: "It is that bad, huh?"
Emmaly: "Oh yeah. Her diaper stinks really bad."
By all means. Take it and knock yourself out, girl.

Oh wait. Lily is already trying to do that. She won't succeed though.

Emmaly is armed with an odor prohibitor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022