« Home | Next: Fall Fest »
| Next: Trying Out Professions »
| Next: Hollywood Halloween »
| Next: Ha Ha »
| Next: Swimming Lessons »
| Next: Our Pumpkins »
| Next: A Tetherball Accident »
| Next: Camp In, Camp Out »
| Next: Turf And Surf »
| Next: The Boys And Their Toys »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Screeching Halt

Date of occurrence:
November 6, 2017.

I wake Kc up this morning and as he is getting both feet on the ground, he tells me he had a weird dream. At least it is a dream and not a nightmare.

When I ask him what he dreamt about, he recounts: "I was riding in the car with Mama and she suddenly passed out. I had to drive the car, but it went so, so slow."
Me: "Well, did you at least get to where you needed to go?"
Kc: "No. I ran out of gas."
Me: "Uh oh. What did you do?"
Kc: "I don't know, because you woke me up."

Sorry for interrupting your dream, little man. Or to put it in other words:

Bringing it to a screeching halt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022