« Home | Next: Breaking A Tooth »
| Next: Critter's Ramblings II »
| Next: What Goes Around.... »
| Next: Solutions To The Problem »
| Next: Sticky Guy »
| Next: The Fair »
| Next: Tiny Terror »
| Next: The Bottle Boy »
| Next: Going For A Spin »
| Next: Wedding On A Dime »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Speed Demon

Date of occurrence:
November 2, 2008.
Leo is a little over 9 months old.

Little Leo is manoeuvring around in his walker as if he was born with it. He speeds, turns corners, makes a 180 degree turn and.... runs down everything, anything and anyone in his path. Yup, even us!


He is a curious little critter as well and follows us around everywhere we go. He actually 'heels' us. Before you know it, your ankles are bruised or you stumble over the outer rim of the walker.

The other day, while preparing supper, I didn't hear him come in to the kitchen. He kind of sneaked up on me. I realized he was right behind me, when I felt a bump and a stinging pain in my heel. He ran right into me. Ouch..., I turned around and looked straight in to his big smiling little face.

Needless to say how quick the pain faded! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022