« Home | Next: Easter Recipe Search Made Simple »
| Next: Out Of The Blue »
| Next: Musician In The Making »
| Next: A Change For The Positive »
| Next: Too Many Cooks? »
| Next: Moving Again »
| Next: Fighting The Hand Of Time »
| Next: No Trick Or Treat »
| Next: It Is A Hit! »
| Next: Shopping Online »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Monday, March 22, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect

Our oldest grandson seems to be drawn to a guitar and I would not be surprised if he would want to play that when he is getting older. Our youngest grandson on the other hand loves to make loud banging noises which give me the impression he might love the drums.

That leaves our granddaughter and she is too young yet to tell what musical instrument she might like. I hope she will develop a desire to learn piano chords and eventually become so skilled at it that she can play and accompany songs.

I can already form a picture in my mind; one picking the guitar, another one hitting drums to find a rhythm and the third one playing piano chords over and over. It will probably a cacophony at first, but I trust they will eventually learn to work and play together.

Since I don't play any instrument myself, it would be difficult for me to determine which would be more difficult to master; Play piano chords, a guitar or drums. Any of these can be learned even though it may take some practice.

I wonder what name they will come up with for their band??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022