« Home | Next: Great Gift Ideas »
| Next: Santa's Little Helper »
| Next: A Good Bargain »
| Next: Nostalgic, Safe and Fun »
| Next: Know That Song? »
| Next: A Great Opportunity »
| Next: You okay? »
| Next: It Works Like A Charm »
| Next: Happy BirthDay Song »
| Next: On Target »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, December 2, 2010

No, Not Yet!!!!!

We probably all have heard that particular question being asked on several occasions, over, and over, and over, and over....., sigh. That's why I couldn't help it, but I had to post this picture, because I think most of us can relate to the situation, the frustration and the aggravation.


I sympathize and empathize, although I can not imagine what is must be like hearing that question coming not just from one, or two mouths, but from ten. I hope I will never have to experience it either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022