« Home | Next: On The Wish List »
| Next: Go For It »
| Next: The Christmas Parade »
| Next: A Spoonful Of Sugar??? »
| Next: Getting Rid of Pests »
| Next: The Flutterby »
| Next: At Your Convenience »
| Next: Cottontop, Curlymop »
| Next: The Best With Every Bite »
| Next: Making A Living »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To Grandmother's House We Go!

The Author of this post is Darius Boone

11:00am this morning finds me packing the car for the four hour road trip to Grandma's house, traveling from OK to KS, already 2 hours behind schedule. The past few days were spent making candy, cakes and other snacks that need packed, along with gifts, luggage, the dog's bed and food. I load up the kids and off we go. Ten miles out of town, we turn around to check that I set the home security system from www.SecurityChoice.com/.... I had.

On the road again, I realize my darling son let the dog out of the car at home and we turn around just a mile from home this time. My phone is ringing as my husband is wondering why we haven't stopped to pick him up from work yet, the two kids are singing Christmas caroles (not the same one at the same time) and the dog is bouncing back and forth across the seats. I forgot to buy a doggie seat belt, but will first chance I get! I can't wait to get to Grandma's house where she will take over this chaos I lovingly refer to as my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022