« Home | Next: How Odd »
| Next: Time Will Tell »
| Next: The Powwow »
| Next: Name Your Price »
| Next: Sad News »
| Next: Some Helpful Ideas to Use Recycled Gift Baskets »
| Next: An Early Start »
| Next: A Change For The Better »
| Next: Santa's List »
| Next: May: National Mobility Awareness Month »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, March 24, 2012

Curtains as the icing on the cake

Guest post written by Amber Price

I've been going through each room of my house and kind of amping up the decor so that it looks so much better. It's been a gradual thing. Now, I haven't actually redecorated anything completely, just taking things to really make the nuts and bolts look so much better. So one thing that I'm doing is getting all new curtains throughout my home. Besides, they all look pretty wintery and I really want them to look a bit lighter in general and also to help transition with the seasons.

Of course, I'm going on Pinterest and other blogs that I've found through it to get some inspiration about what kind of curtains that I want. I kind of want to surprise myself anyway. While I was browsing through some curtain inspiration posts, I saw info on Debt Settlement Family and after I read through it I decided with my husband for us to take advantage of that information and see if we can make our debt and financial situation much better.

I've found all kinds of inspiration and printed them off from blogs. It's amazing that you can do so much with just window treatments! It's one of those things that you don't really think about until you see an amazing example.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022