« Home | Next: A 'Bloody' Event »
| Next: Rocky Road »
| Next: Food Stain Reminders »
| Next: Our Cub Scout »
| Next: Dressing Up For Church »
| Next: Full House »
| Next: A Sweaty Shirt »
| Next: Take Me Out To The Ball Game »
| Next: On A Roll »
| Next: The Gash »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, June 27, 2015

Deleted

Date of occurrence:
October 1, 2014.

Kc and I are practicing some things he needs to know in order to get his Bobcat badge.

He almost knows it all, but is still having some trouble with a few things.

At one point, after asking him a question, he closes his eyes and tells me: "Hold on. I am looking at the list I made in my head."

After a few seconds he says: "I don't know. I can't find it."

"I accidentally deleted the list!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022