« Home | Next: The Easter Spirit »
| Next: Bump Bump »
| Next: A Clear View »
| Next: Brotherly Love »
| Next: It Tastes Like Love »
| Next: Our Little Buddy »
| Next: It's A Girl »
| Next: Meet Daley Dwayne »
| Next: The Hybernation »
| Next: Pinewood Derby Car Race »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, August 21, 2015

Funny Face

Date of occurrence:
April 8, 2015.

I can only imagine what must be going on in Daley's mind. I suspect something like this is going through his little head:

'Oh man, they keep taking picture after picture of either me and Levi and I. It's not that I don't understand. I totally do, because we are just super-cute little boys.

I am getting a little weary of constantly being caught on camera with a big smile on my face, so I think I will shake things up a bit.

How is this for a funny face?!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022