« Home | Next: Christmas Lights and Sock Ball fights »
| Next: Parading Along »
| Next: Having A Ball »
| Next: Sick »
| Next: A Joyful Task »
| Next: Sinterklaas »
| Next: Park- And Playing »
| Next: A Quiet Thanksgiving »
| Next: Sweet Dreams »
| Next: The Awards »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Oma Special

Date of occurrence:
December 14, 2016.

We are going to have something quick for dinner. Everyone agrees on burgers and I decide to spruce up the plain cheese burger with lettuce, tomato, and bread and butter pickles.

Kc comes into the kitchen while I am working on our meal.
Kc: "What are you doing?"
Me: "I am making us a burger and it is called the 'Oma Special'."

He looks at it rather skeptical, doesn't say a word and returns to the living room.

It is time to eat and I hand them both a burger with all the works.

Kc takes a bite, and another one. He glances over at me and sticks his thumb up.

I grin when he exclaims he is going to need a fork, because the burger is too thick to fit in his mouth.

His meal is gone in no time flat and he gives me the biggest compliment he can think of.

Kc: "I want this every day. Oma, this is too good!"

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

A Very Happy Birthday to your Mummy, Lieve Zus! :)

2/4/17 8:48 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks, lieve zus. That is so sweet of you!

God's Grace.

3/4/17 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022