« Home | Next: Hard Work Pays Off »
| Next: The Cowboos »
| Next: Good Morning Smiles »
| Next: Unexpected Pleasure »
| Next: Outstanding! »
| Next: Making Their Day »
| Next: Double Digits »
| Next: The First Of Many »
| Next: A Nice Pair »
| Next: Like Father Like Son »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, May 25, 2017

Going Down

Date of occurrence:
March 7, 2017.

Kc and I are going to play Uno. Before we start I look at him and say: "You are going down!"

Opa laughs out loud and Kc contradicts me with a grin. We start the game and after a little while we get to the point where I change the color with a 'Wild Draw Four' card.

Kc reluctantly draws the four cards and resumes the game. As soon as it is my turn again, I hit him with a 'Draw Two' card.

Kc: "Nooooo. You evil one!"
Me: "What? What did you just say?"
Kc: "Nothing."
Me: "Did you just call me 'evil one'?"
Kc with a smirk: "Yes."
We both laugh and laugh.

Opa, who missed that entire conversation: "What are you two fighting about?"
We fill him in and Opa jokingly warns Kc that revenge for those words may be coming his way.

It didn't. Kc came, saw, and conquered. It was not him who went down, it was me.

The 'evil one' was defeated by the 'Oma slayer'! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022