« Home | Next: Packpack »
| Next: Environmental Studies Center »
| Next: Sleepover »
| Next: Sun, Sand And Sea »
| Next: Happy Easter »
| Next: The Unhappy Critter »
| Next: Stone Mountain »
| Next: The Transformers »
| Next: Chilling »
| Next: Fit For A King »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Date of occurrence:
May 14, 2017.

We celebrated Mother's Day last week, because aunt A. will be out of town for the entire week and won't be home until late today.

Both her and Kc spoiled me tremendously. A ring, scrub cream, a paper weight with 'world's greatest grandma', and beautiful card from Kc appeared out of the gift bag. Wow. I was speechless.

We sure didn't expect anything today, until Kc got back and asked me if I had checked my e-mail.
Me: "No, I didn't after early this morning. Why? Do I need to?"
Kc: "Yes. I sent you something."
Me: "Okay. Let's go and see."

What a surprise: Kc had used his phone to take this little video and sent it to me.


Awww, how sweet. Thanks so much, guys. That made my day.

Y'all made it a very happy Mother's Day! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022