« Home | Next: The Outing »
| Next: Another Mother's Day »
| Next: Happy Mother's Day »
| Next: Packpack »
| Next: Environmental Studies Center »
| Next: Sleepover »
| Next: Sun, Sand And Sea »
| Next: Happy Easter »
| Next: The Unhappy Critter »
| Next: Stone Mountain »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, June 15, 2017

Until His Head Spins

Date of occurrence:
May 22, 2017.

Aunt A. was so sweet to take Kc and I to the cub scout meeting tonight. As we are on our way back home, I tell her how happy I am with the self-rotating bathroom scrubber she gave me for my Birthday last year.

It really works like a charm. It prevents my back from hurting and saves me time. When Kc hears I cleaned the bathroom, he is disappointed. He has been wanting to try the scrubber for a long time now.

I tell him I still have to clean the other bathroom.
Kc: "I want to clean the bathroom. I want to clean it. I really want to clean the bathroom."
Aunt A. and I both laugh out loud.

Aunt A.: "Wow. That is amazing. I have never heard anyone wanting to clean a bathroom that bad."
Me: "Yeah. It's the new vacuum cleaner all over again. All Kc wanted to do was vacuum. He was even happier with it than I was"
Aunt A. is in stitches: "Yes, I know."

Even Kc laughs, but he is serious: "I really want to clean the bathroom."
Me: "I know you do. You want to use the spinner."
Kc: "Yes, I do."

We decide to let him have at it this coming Thursday and he is happy at the prospect of using the new gadget.

He can clean until his head spins! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022