« Home | Next: Being Bugged »
| Next: Opa Fixed It »
| Next: The End »
| Next: Got To Go Right Now »
| Next: The Appetite Shut-Down »
| Next: Last Day Camp »
| Next: Riding His Bike »
| Next: I Heart You »
| Next: Work Of Art »
| Next: The Ice Cube »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Monday, July 10, 2017

Not There

Date of occurrence:
June 20, 2017.

Isabella hasn't had breakfast yet and I treat her on a pop tart. I tell her to let me know if she wants another one and she says she will.

While I am in the kitchen making toast for Emmaly, Bell walks into the office.

She looks, sees Opa, turns around and says: "Not there."

Opa laughs and says: "Not the mama."

She sees me in the kitchen and states: "Oh, there you are."
Me: "You didn't see me, huh?"
Bell: "No, you was not there. Can I have another pop tart?"

She can and in no time breakfast disappears. I make sure it did. I look, see nothing, turn around and the following thought crosses my mind.

Not there! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022