« Home | Next: A Refill, Please! »
| Next: Little Man On A Mission »
| Next: The Watch Boy »
| Next: That's Good Stuff! »
| Next: Long Conversations »
| Next: Loving The Outdoors »
| Next: Little Heart-Breaker »
| Next: The "Itty" »
| Next: Something Too Ponder On »
| Next: Playing Together »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Tribute

Kids grow up with a computer and easily learn how to use it. I look at little Kc and how he already knows, how to move the mouse and click. He loves to press the keys and already has brought up screens and signs, we did not even know existed.



It is not an easy thing to learn, when you are older. Nowadays, it is almost a must, to be able to at least know, how to use a computer.

Here is a little tribute to all grandparents, who have taken on Technology and mastered handling the computer.

The computer swallowed my Grandparents.
Yes, honestly its true!
They pressed 'control' and 'enter'
And disappeared from view.

It devoured them completely,
The thought just makes me squirm.
They must have caught a virus
Or been eaten by a worm.

I've searched through the recycle bin
And files of every kind;
I've even used the Internet,
But nothing did I find.

In desperation, I asked Jeeves
My searches to refine.
The reply from him was negative,
Not a thing was found 'online.'

So, if inside your 'Inbox,'
My Grandparents you should see,
Please 'Copy', 'Scan' and 'Paste' them
And send them back to me.


We may not always understand how it works. We may freeze up the PC several times, or press the wrong keys. We may delete stuff by accident and we may not comprehend all the computer-vocabulary, but at least we try.

Who said, 'you can not teach an old dog new tricks???' Hah!!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa! I giggled at the last sentence =)

27/2/09 2:34 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Well, it's true. Just take a look at me, hehehe.

God's Grace.

27/2/09 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022