« Home | Next: Feeding Ducks »
| Next: A Bundle »
| Next: Oma Is Gonna Get You! »
| Next: A Fixed Car »
| Next: Having A Ball »
| Next: Smiles and Tears »
| Next: The Set Up »
| Next: Dukes Of Hazzard »
| Next: Watch Your Words - Rules »
| Next: A Charm And A Harm »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Decorator

Date of occurrence:
December 13, 2008.

Life is one big adventure when you are 1 years and 10 months old. Our lil' Kc found out the use for the pockets in his pants and he sure puts them to good use as well.

Our little discoverer already roamed the yard for acorns, shells, flowers and sticks, but the sandy patches next to the storage building have become his favorite.

Lots of small shells, pebbles and other small stones are laying around in the dirt. The pebbles seem to be extremely appealing to him at this point. He grabs them along with hands full of sand and dirt, shows them to me and then dumps the entire contents in his pocket. I made a mental not to let his mom know to check his pockets before washing them.

I should have reminded myself as well before changing his diaper! I totally forgot about it when I went to do so and pulled off his pants. Sand, pebbles and some shells dropped on the bedroom floor. How stupid of me to forget. Oh well, I will clean it up later, after he has gone home.

Should anyone mention anything about it, then we can rightfully say that it goes well with the beach theme which we got going on in that room, hehe. I suppose Kc thought it could stand some enhancement.

Our little decorator sure added his personal touch! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022