« Home | Next: The Set Up »
| Next: Dukes Of Hazzard »
| Next: Watch Your Words - Rules »
| Next: A Charm And A Harm »
| Next: The Tickle Monster »
| Next: Quality Counts »
| Next: Is Silence Golden?? »
| Next: Knocked Out Cold »
| Next: Mission Impossible »
| Next: Happy Mother's Day »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Smiles and Tears

Date of occurrence:
December 11, 2008.
Leo is 10 and a half months old.

I know it can not always be avoided. Growing up includes stumbling, falling down and hurting yourself. There are no exceptions; not even for our little critters.

Lil' Leo is pulling himself up and moving around pretty good, as long as he has something to lean or hold on to. Last Sunday, he was having a ball, shuffling around the coffee table. He maneuvered himself between a recliner and the table and I don't think anyone could really tell how it really happened, but it did: the little critter lost his balance and smacked with his little mouth on the table.

I suspect one of his little toofers cut in to his upper lip and he was bleeding profusely. Poor thing! While his Mom held him and tried to stop the bleeding, he looked at me and guess what? He smiled through his tears.

I felt so sorry for him and on the other hand, I could eat him up. The bleeding stopped rather quickly and he was fine, but I will not forget how he tried to give me the reassurance that he was okay and made my day in spite of his pain.

He did and my heart swelled up with pride of and for him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022