« Home | Next: A Fixed Car »
| Next: Having A Ball »
| Next: Smiles and Tears »
| Next: The Set Up »
| Next: Dukes Of Hazzard »
| Next: Watch Your Words - Rules »
| Next: A Charm And A Harm »
| Next: The Tickle Monster »
| Next: Quality Counts »
| Next: Is Silence Golden?? »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oma Is Gonna Get You!

Date of occurrence:
December 15, 2008.

Lil' Kc and I like to play. It is funny at times, to see what a different reaction one gets then the one that would be expected. Let me clarify that with the following example:

The little rascal loves to run to the end of the hall and sit down in front of the closet door. He looks at me with anticipation. I sit down at the beginning of the hall and playfully tell him, in a pretend threatening voice: "Oma is gonna get you!" As soon as I have said it I start crawling slowly towards him.

One would expect the little critter to get up and try to run and get away. Nope, he doesn't. He gets up instead, laughing out loud, and runs towards me as fast as he can with his little arms spread out wide.

What else can Oma do but laugh as well and catch him as he almost stumbles in my arms. I am grateful and enjoy the hug and the cuddle which is a results of this little game.

I can't help it, but that cuddle always seems to last too short! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022