« Home | Next: No Problem! »
| Next: The Dream Team »
| Next: Little Curtain Climbers »
| Next: Wore Out And Filled Up »
| Next: All Done »
| Next: The Gift Of Giving »
| Next: Round And Round And Round He Goes »
| Next: Watch Your Words - Obligations »
| Next: Leading By Example »
| Next: The Decorator »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oma Loves Flowers!

Date of occurence:
January 13, 2009.
Lil' Kc is 23 months old now.

As I told you before, our oldest grandson Kc loves to go outside and run around and explore our backyard.

There is nothing much to our back yard. It is one open field of grass and a small Myrtle tree. Any attempt to plant flowers, has been undermined by our dog. She dug them up, consequently I gave up.

Nature provides however and in spring and late fall the Dandelions and other white, purple and yellow weeds pop their little heads up everywhere. I love it and whenever me and lil' Kc are roaming around in the yard, I point out the flowers and we pick some.

Last Tuesday, while Opa and I were sitting on the patio, our little one picked some flowers and brought them over to me. He has not grasped the concept yet to pick them by their stems, but just pulls off the flower-heads. I put them on the table intending to take them in as soon as we would go back in the house, but I forgot.

Lil' Kc didn't. He went back outside, grabbed the flowers and laid them on my desk. That was so sweet. I must have shown him subconciously how much I love flowers.

The flowers? They are being dried and pressed under a heavy stack of reading material and will go in the Memory Book. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Happy Birthday, April =)

Your grandson is so charming, Lieve Zus.

17/6/09 8:15 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
April said 'Thank you!' :-)

Both boys are, Leo is bringing me flowers and grass and pebbles and leaves as well now, haha. I am getting quite a collection here. Grin.

God's Grace.

17/6/09 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022