« Home | Next: Happy Birthday, Leo! »
| Next: Our Conversation »
| Next: Crunch And Munch »
| Next: What A Beautiful Day »
| Next: Pleasing To The Taste-Buds »
| Next: Oma Loves Flowers! »
| Next: No Problem! »
| Next: The Dream Team »
| Next: Little Curtain Climbers »
| Next: Wore Out And Filled Up »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Monday, July 6, 2009

Critters' Ramblings III

Date of occurrence:
January 31, 2009.
Leo is one year and one day old!

Hiiii!!! Leo here.
I wanted to share my Birthday party with y'all. I turned one year old yesterday and we had my party today at a small play-ground. It was great fun. Not that it made much sense to me. I still am not quite sure why I got all those new toys, but I sure loved the cake!


I had it all to myself. I did not really know what to do with it at first, but mom showed me. She grabbed my hand, pushed it in the cake and gave me a taste. Well, after that there were no more questions on my part, haha. I dug in with both hands, iced my mouth, eye-lashes and even my hair.

Oma did not mind all that mess. When I was determined to get out of my chair, she just lifted me out and I got it all over her as well. She said, I was a 'sweet' boy; not just figuratively speaking, but literally as well. She even asked if she could get some sugar. I don't know what she was laughing about. After having consumed one of the little iced cup cakes, Opa had to point out to her that there was icing showing at the corners of her mouth. Geezzz, Oma. That is the typical pot calling the kettle black. Grin.

Big brother enjoyed the cup cakes as well, at least the icing on the cake. After having munched off the colored icing and eating half of the cake, he took a shot at the other cakes and managed to scoop up a handful of that sweet blue substance. Oma thought he looked like a smurf afterwards.

Look at all the toys I got! Or rather, we got. Kc got some as well and it was not even his Birthday yet. Nope, he has to wait 6 more days and then.... Party Time again!

I so hope we go to the same play-ground. I loved the swing, but most of all the slide. It was electrifying. But that is another story, hehe.

Y'all have a great and blessed day now. This 'sweet' boy is still trying to come down from his sugar-fix. Grin.

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

So charming and sweet =)

7/7/09 2:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Oh yeah, very sweet, especially on his Birthday. haha.

God's Grace.

7/7/09 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022