« Home | Next: Safe and Secure »
| Next: Rolls And Smiles »
| Next: Bubble Gun Fun »
| Next: Edible Fun With Children »
| Next: A Day Of Play »
| Next: Party-Time! »
| Next: A Boy And His Dog »
| Next: Rally Material »
| Next: Happy Birthday, Boys!!! »
| Next: Some Cheap Fun »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Monday, August 2, 2010

Critter's Cooings VIII

Date of occurrence:
March 25, 2010.
Emmy is 5 and a half months old.


Hi, my name is Emmaly, but everyone calls me Emmy. I am exactly 5 months and two weeks old today. Yeah, it is long overdue for me to get on here and make your acquaintance, but I am not that much around and when I am then Oma and my aunt hog all my time. I finally managed though. Grin.

If you think that is a huge smile in the above picture then I have to burst your bubble; that is nothing. Oma says I have the biggest smile she has ever seen. Yeah, it's true; I open my mouth so wide that you can almost take a peek at yesterday's formula.

She says more silly things like that. She claims I would make a perfect Dutch citizen, because orange is the national color. Okay, okay; my hair, eyebrows and even my eyelashes are as orange as can be, so I can understand where she is coming from, ... literally in this case. That doesn't mean that I have to go there, hah!

I am trying to sit up, but that is not really working out yet. It is a lot harder then I thought. I can roll over; from my tummy to my back and vice versa. You could say that for the moment I am on a roll, hehe.

I also have the crawling motion down path already, although I ain't getting anywhere. According to Oma that is because I need to use my arms as well. Geezz, I don't know even know yet what those are, let alone what to do with them. I'll figure it out sometime and when I do, I will let you know.

I am very good natured; my character sort of resembles that of my older brother Kc. Where he likes to make fun though, I like to observe and enjoy vicariously. At least for now; it may not be long before I join him. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022