« Home | Next: Petting Chickens »
| Next: To Grandmother's House We Go! »
| Next: On The Wish List »
| Next: Go For It »
| Next: The Christmas Parade »
| Next: A Spoonful Of Sugar??? »
| Next: Getting Rid of Pests »
| Next: The Flutterby »
| Next: At Your Convenience »
| Next: Cottontop, Curlymop »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time To Ourselves

This post brought to you by Hiltons of Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.

I would love for my husband and I to take advantage of the romance package at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing which is available the entire month of February. We have been so busy with our children and grand children these past several years, we sure could use a break and some time to ourselves.

On the other hand, I would like to surprise each of our daughters as well, by giving them a romantic weekend. Our oldest got married in February, our second oldest got married in January, our third daughter is pregnant with their first child, and our youngest sure could use a break from our three little rascals.

The package includes access to the Hilton Promenade or Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel health club, pool and whirlpool spa which is extremely appealing to me. I love swimming and the thought of my spouse and I taking a break in the whirlpool spa seems like the ultimate relaxation to me.

Top that off with the delicious Valentine's Dinner Menu at the Level 2 Steakhouse and I would consider it to be the perfect romantic getaway. Just take a look at what is being served; the main course with the Chateaubriand Wagyu beef tenderloin and steamed asparagus makes my mouth water.

Yeah, we sure could use some time to ourselves and this package would certainly do the trick. All we need now is finding the time to take advantage of it! :-)

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022