« Home | Next: Snapping Shots »
| Next: The Perfect Solution »
| Next: Too Cute »
| Next: Running Like Clockwork »
| Next: A Jack Of All Trades »
| Next: Accidents Happen »
| Next: Saving for Disney »
| Next: Figments Of The Imagination »
| Next: Change Is Good »
| Next: The Positive Effort »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, February 3, 2012

Precious Moments

This post brought to you by Triad Retail Media. All opinions are 100% mine.

It has occurred on several occasions that I encouraged our grandsons to smell a fruit, herb, or spice, while I was cooking. I like for them to recognize all the different scents and even associate them with some precious moments.

With the new Glade® Expressions™ fragrance mist I can achieve the same results without constantly having to be in the kitchen. The long-lasting, true-to-life fragrance in an artfully designed squeeze option which is refillable with either one of the available scents blends right in with any interior.

Walmart.com - Glade Expressions Air Fresheners

When the grandchildren are staying over, I may be too busy and probably would not always think about spraying the mist, but for those times the new Glade® Expressions™ oil diffuser would be a great solution.

The no-spill, decorative designs provides the same long-lasting, life-like fragrances which last up to 30 days and I wouldn't have to worry about the kids safety, because they doesn’t require any electricity.

I can choose from Pineapple & Mangosteen, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Lavender & Juniper Berry, or Cotton & Italian Mandarin, but the last one is only available in Fragrance Mist form.

I may try all of them, since I can get a coupon for $1.50 off of any Glade® Expressions™ product. The coupon can be found at new Glade® Expressions™ and redeemed at Walmart, decreasing their everyday low price even more.

Fragrance satisfaction is guaranteed or I can get my money back by mailing the original UPC and purchase receipt within 30 days, after filling out this form.

I don't see that happening, but I do see many more precious moments!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022