« Home | Next: Saving for Disney »
| Next: Figments Of The Imagination »
| Next: Change Is Good »
| Next: The Positive Effort »
| Next: A Good Cause »
| Next: Round And Round And Round They Go »
| Next: Amazing, Unique Bargains »
| Next: The Petting Zoo »
| Next: Do You Dare To Race To The Moon? »
| Next: They 'Faired' Well »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Accidents Happen

Date of occurrence:
November 5, 2011.

It is not hard to tell which one of our grandsons is up, early in the morning. By listening to the pitter-patter of those little feet on the floor, we can make out who it is; Kc walks and Leo runs.

That was no exception this morning. The rapid sound on the floor told us Leo was about to dash into our office and he did.

He stops right next to me and states he needs to go potty. Well then young man, by all means do so.

He runs off to the bathroom and is back within a few seconds. Wait, that was way too quick and I asked him if he had used the bathroom. Still half asleep and out of sorts he tells me he doesn't need to. He already went.... in bed!

Uh oh, that isn't good and I better check. I am glad I did, because I found one wet mattress, soaked sheets, damp comforter, and a little guy with wet pajama bottoms.

First things first, or in this case, last thing first; I got Leo clean garments and then took care of the bed. No biggy and we are not going to fuss about it either.

Accidents happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022