« Home | Next: Been There, Done That »
| Next: Curtains as the icing on the cake »
| Next: How Odd »
| Next: Time Will Tell »
| Next: The Powwow »
| Next: Name Your Price »
| Next: Sad News »
| Next: Some Helpful Ideas to Use Recycled Gift Baskets »
| Next: An Early Start »
| Next: A Change For The Better »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, March 30, 2012

A Healthy Challenge

This post brought to you by CafeWell. All opinions are 100% mine.

I don't like getting older and that is not due to the fading of my appearance, the popping up of wrinkles and age spots, but because of the lack of energy, stamina, and stiff joints.

Those ailments are the result of being less active and a lack of gumption to start exercising. It normally is rather boring having to do that all by yourself and that is why I applaud the challenging health programs of CafeWell.

CafeWell is a social network to get well and stay well. You can find a lot of free advice and tips on all kinds of subjects such as health and wellness, diet and nutrition, provided by experts and/or you can draw on the experience of others in a fun, safe, and anonymous environment.

Joining is free and can be done either through your Facebook account or by signing up with your e-mail address. It would definitely give the motivation and support I need to get active, get going and keep my health up.

Altius members can also participate in the Reach for the Peaks program. When eligible, you can order a free wireless pedometer and have several chances to win all kinds of awesome prizes, but ensure to sign up by March 30, 2012.

Here are some of the testimonials from people who took the plunge:

-"I never thought that I was competitive before. Now I am counting steps and enjoying seeing them add up. My husband was actually teasing me a little and telling me that I was competitive after all… It has been fun to encourage each other to get more steps in each day. It is also fun to see the medals add up. I don't know whose idea it was to get this program started, but it was a great one. I sure hope everyone else is enjoying this health competition to get healthy!"

-"I'm absolutely thrilled with this motivating program."

Are you up to the challenge?

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Who loves to get old? HaHa! :)

31/3/12 6:38 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Getting old is for the birds! Grin.

God's Grace.

1/4/12 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022