« Home | Next: A Sound That Can't Be Beat »
| Next: Hang In There »
| Next: Telling The Tale »
| Next: The Alligator »
| Next: Beauty With A Prize »
| Next: Time-Out Again »
| Next: The Stain-Magnet »
| Next: Time Out »
| Next: Gorgeous, Long-Lasting Results »
| Next: It's Ringing Again »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Nicknames

Date of occurrence:
January 10, 2012.

It is odd and funny at the same time, seeing how all of our grandchildren have ended up with an endearing nickname. We refer to Kc as 'little man', to Leo as our 'little munchkin man' and Emmaly often goes by the name of 'little missy'.

I have a great suspicion our future grandson will not be able to escape this habit of ours either, seeing how he has already been called 'little guy' on several occasions.

While we were talking to Kc on the phone, he asked me if I wanted to talk to Leo. Hmm, let me see now; do I want to talk to that little munchkin man? Of course I do!
Low and behold, before I knew it our little man called out to his brother; "Little munchkin man, do you want to talk to Oma and Opa"?

I couldn't help but laugh. My guess is that eventually, as they get older, the 'little' may disappear from their nicknames and that's fine. They will always be one of our greatest blessings and that will never change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022