« Home | Next: Time Out »
| Next: Gorgeous, Long-Lasting Results »
| Next: It's Ringing Again »
| Next: From Old To New In An Instant »
| Next: Eager And Delighted »
| Next: It Does The Trick »
| Next: Hey, This Is Kc... »
| Next: A Sparkling Car »
| Next: On The Road »
| Next: Adding some spizazz with a lacquer tray »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, May 4, 2012

The Stain-Magnet

This post brought to you by Triad Retail Media. All opinions are 100% mine.

We are so looking forward to having our grandchildren over for the entire month of July and I have no doubt we will be surprised seeing how much they have grown in these past six months.

I suspect they will bring plenty of clothes, although that is never enough where Leo is concerned. Don't ask me how he manages to do it, but he seems to be a stain-magnet and is always wearing his food.

I hate food stains, because some of them are hard to remove. Even though I have not tried it yet, I better see to it that I have Shout® Trigger handy, because I am going to need the triple acting formula of its stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break up and remove those tough stains.

Shout® Trigger will save me a lot of time. The convenient trigger dispenser easily targets the stain and I don't have to scrub or wait for it to do its work; just spray, wash and go. I will put it on our grocery list and since Walmart carries this great product, I will purchase it the next time we are there.

shout

I don't have to worry about anything. It is safe for all colorfast washables and works in all water temperatures. The tons of time Shout® Trigger saves me from battling all those unwanted spots I can now spend with our grandchildren.

Our little stain-magnet can bring on as many as he can accumulate; this Oma is loaded for bear, or rather stains, in this case!

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 Comments:

Blogger Pia said...

thank you for your message, love and prayers. (((hugs)))

5/5/12 1:03 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

(((HUGS)))
We continue to pray for you and your family!

God's Grace.

5/5/12 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022