« Home | Next: A Temporary Goodbye »
| Next: Let's Go Green »
| Next: Playing The Day Away »
| Next: Tons Of Fun »
| Next: The Fast And The Furious »
| Next: Snap, Lock and Go »
| Next: A Dream Come True »
| Next: Small Thing, Great Impact »
| Next: The Princess Diary »
| Next: Exclusive, Authentic, And Signed Memorabilia »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Adding some spizazz with a lacquer tray

Guest post written by Sammy Knight

There are all kinds of little things that I have sitting out in my living room that if I bump into a table it can be really annoying and all of the stuff knocks over. I knew that I needed to find some kind of solution for it, so I got the idea of trying to find some cute little trays to use to display all of these things and make it a lot easier on me when I need to move stuff around.

I've seen all kinds of really cute, expensive lacquer trays on home decorating blogs. But I looked for one that was way more affordable. While I was looking online to find one of them, I saw some stuff on Window replacement and after I looked through it some I decided to use them to replace my windows and give my house a nicer look.

I found this one cute little lacquer tray that I thought would be perfect to put on my coffee table. It should also be able to double as a really cute drink and refreshment tray when I have company over that I'm entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022