« Home | Next: There Are Girls There »
| Next: Stock Up »
| Next: Too Little »
| Next: News And Knowledge »
| Next: Little Angel »
| Next: There Is No Place Like Home »
| Next: Our Newest Grandson »
| Next: Out And About »
| Next: Sending Presents »
| Next: Easy Does It »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Tips

Our youngest grandson Levi is growing really well and had put on some more weight since the last time he got on the scales. He is almost four and a half months now and I remember when his mom was that old, I used to put her in a baby carrier when we were going somewhere. I carried her in a Soft Baby Carrier and even though I was unaware of all its advantages and benefits, I am glad I did.

With both my hands free and not having to maneuver the stroller through the narrow isles, it allowed me to do all the needed shopping while still being able to interact with and keep a close eye on her. It was very convenient, but it also turns out it has many positive physical and psychological effects on the baby's development later in life.

Levi still tends to sleep a lot, which is quite normal for babies that age, and he doesn't seem to have any problems sleeping through the night. I am glad for that, but I know there are parents whose little one takes lots of short Baby Naps during the day. This often results in broken nights for the parents, which is quite exhausting. There are some great tips online on how best to overcome this problem.

Moms usually know what is best for their children, but a little help every now and then doesn't hurt and is highly appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022