« Home | Next: Giving Thanks »
| Next: The Energizer »
| Next: Where's The Fire? »
| Next: The Laughing House »
| Next: St. Maarten »
| Next: Halloween »
| Next: Learning U »
| Next: Look Mom, No Hands! »
| Next: Just Because »
| Next: Are You With Me? »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, August 21, 2014

One Baby-Step At The Time

Date of occurrence:
December 20, 2013.

Little Bell and her mom are over for a quick visit. The little critter is standing right beside me, holding on to the table. She doesn't walk yet, but all of a sudden she turns around and is standing up all by herself.

I see the pondering look on her face and for a moment I am convinced she is ready for take off and going to walk. She has to crank her little engine though and rocks her booty up and down.

I recognize those signs and know she is close to taking a step. I try to urge her on: "Go ahead, walk Bell. Go on, you can do it"!

She looks at me and gives me half a smile. I keep encouraging her and low and behold, she takes one step and just before she can make her second one, she looses her balance and plops down on her buttocks.

We all saw her take her first step and we cheer and applaud. She gives us a huge grin and claps her hands as well. She is getting there; one baby-step at the time.

Well done, little girl. We are so proud of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022