« Home | Next: The Diaper »
| Next: The Hospital »
| Next: Leo's 7th Birthday »
| Next: The Soon To Be Pro »
| Next: Let It Snow »
| Next: Happy Birthday, Levi »
| Next: Pushy »
| Next: The Birthday Girl »
| Next: Hit It, Boys »
| Next: Putting It To The Test »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Perfect Attendance

Date of occurrence:
February 5, 2015.

Kc had perfect attendance at school for the entire month of January and the school rewards the kids with all kinds of small privileges.

Most of the time, they are allowed to wear their favorite shirt instead of their uniform.

This time, they presented them with a gift card for a cookie, sundae, or ice cream cone from a renowned fast food restaurant.

As I was putting him to bed that night, I told him we were mighty proud of him for studying so hard and learning the Star-Spangled Banner, getting good grades for his behavior and attitude, and earning the gift card.

All of a sudden he tells me he got the card because of me. I am puzzled and ask him what I had to do with it. He says: "Because you let me go to school every day."

I smile and say: "Yes, both Opa and I make sure you do, even when you don't want to."
He grins and says: "Yeahhh."

How thoughtful and sweet of him to realize that!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Well done! So proud of Little KC, Lieve Zus! :)

5/8/15 1:47 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Hey lieve zus, so good to see you. Missed you for a while there.

Yeah, he is such a sweet boy and always very helpful too. We are so blessed with all of them!

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

5/8/15 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022