« Home | Next: Decorating For Christmas »
| Next: Till Soon »
| Next: A Happy Thanksgiving »
| Next: When Disaster Strikes »
| Next: The Arrival »
| Next: Watching Lily »
| Next: A Big Ole Mess »
| Next: The Treat »
| Next: Big Bro And Little Sis »
| Next: Smiles And Tears »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, January 9, 2016

Party Animals

Date of occurrence:
December 3, 2015.

Since time has changed, Kc is up before his alarm clock (which is me) wakes him. Not this morning though and I gently try to get him into the land of the living.

Me: "Kc. It is time to wake up."
He rolls on his back and says: "I am not going to wake up. I had to blow up a hundred balloons last night."

I immediately understand he had a dream and start laughing.
Me: "A hundred balloons, huh? You sure must be tired. Why did you have to blow up all those balloons?"
Kc: "Because Beary (his stuffed bear) had a party. I had to blow up balloons while he was unwrapping presents."

That explains a lot. I sometimes find pillows and almost all stuffed animals on the floor instead of in bed. Now I know why.

They are party animals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022