« Home | Next: The Girls »
| Next: Little Lily »
| Next: A Happy Father's Day! »
| Next: Play-Time »
| Next: The Day Camp »
| Next: Leading By Example »
| Next: Happy Bathday »
| Next: Advancement Awards Ceremony »
| Next: There They Are! »
| Next: Never Invented »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I Find You!

Date of occurrence:
June 23, 2016.

We don't think it is wise to let both girls sleep together. Our suspicion is they won't sleep much and keep each other awake. So, we decide to put Emmaly in the front room and Isabella will spend the night with me.

Bell is all excited, especially when I go to bed the same time she does. She crawls up against me, stroking and patting my arm. She wants me to turn on the TV, which suits me find. Then she says: "I wove you, Oma. And I wove Mama, and Opa, and Casey, and Leo, and Emmy."

It doesn't take but 5 minutes before she is asleep. Not me. She has got me confined to a very small space. I try and make due with it. That is easier said than done, because every time she turns (which is a lot) she claims more and more of the bed.

Early in the morning I feel like I am run over by a freight train. I have been poked by knees and elbows, and plucked arms, hands, feet and legs off of me all night long. I finally get up, while Bell is still asleep and leave the door open for when she wakes up.

Emmaly is awake the moment I sit down on the couch and asks if she can watch some TV. I let her. It keeps her quiet and hence allows the rest of the family to sleep a little longer. Opa wakes up soon after and we retreat in the office to drink our coffee.

After about an hour Bella comes walking in.

With a huge smile on her face she says: "I find you!"
Yes, you sure did.

Unbeknownst to her, she made sure she wouldn't loose me.

She tried to hold on to both bed and me all through the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022