« Home | Next: The Fall »
| Next: Our Busy Bee »
| Next: A Good Boy »
| Next: Keeping It Dry »
| Next: The Expert »
| Next: Our Soccer Fan »
| Next: Fun In The Sun »
| Next: The Cleaning Bug Update »
| Next: The Zoo »
| Next: The Cleaning Bug »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, October 30, 2016

Slip Through Our Fingers

Date of occurrence:
August 31, 2016.

Kc and I are playing a card game. He has to shuffle the deck, but the cards are stacked against him and most of them slip through his fingers and fall on the couch.

Without thinking, I pose a question which is often asked in the Netherlands when things slip out of someone's hand: "Got poo on your fingers?"

Kc looks at me and the expression on his face is so hilarious, I start laughing and laughing. I laugh so hard, tears are rolling down my face.

Kc: "Oma. You are crying!"
I can't stop laughing and the fact that it makes me cry tickles Kc's funny bone. He starts laughing as well.

After we finally find our bearings we resume our card game, but Kc tells me I ought to put this in his book.

Me: "Nah, I don't think so. Your book is about you, not me."
After due consideration I decide it deserves a place in his scrap book, because...

I wouldn't want this to slip through our fingers! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022